1. Discover just how enchanting the Colorado River can be at night with a Moonlight Tour in Bastrop, TX.
2. Spend the night under the sea with family or group sleepover at the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, TX that includes dive shows and late night activities with the fishies!
3. Travel back in time to the Wild, Wild West by spending the night in the Officer’s Quarters at Fort Concho in San Angelo, TX — just keep your eyes peeled for ghosts!
4. Hop on a night safari at Fossil Rim’s Discovery After Dark tour in Glen Rose, TX to see which creatures go *bump* in the night.
5. Shiver ye timbers and experience life as a sailor with a sleepover in the crew quarters of the historic Battleship Texas in Baytown, TX.
6. Strap on your thinking cap, the Perot Museum in Dallas, TX hosts EPIC themed-sleepovers on Friday and Saturday nights that include snacks, an after-hours tour AND a Dance Party!!
7. Get a glimpse into the galaxies at a Star Party in Fort Davis, TX. Since there’s almost no light pollution, the McDonald Observatory is one of the premiere observatories in the world.
8. Grab front row seat at an underground concert — Cave without a Name in Boerne, TX hosts beautiful instrumental performances after hours.
9. Float down the bayou with a Twilight Tour in Houston, TX to see the sunset over the water as the city winds down.
10. Zip through the trees after dark with a Lake Travis Zipline Adventures Night Flight Tour in Lake Travis, TX or a Night Tour at Cypress Valley Canopy Tours in Spicewood, TX.
11. Remember the Alamo…with an after-hours tour of the historic San Antonio mission where many Texians lost their lives, and take in the beauty of the monument in the moonlight.
12. The third Friday of every month, the Dallas Museum of Arts hosts Late Nights that last until midnight, with special concerts and exclusive tours for all ages.
13. Get ready for an adventure and head to Family Nights at the Dallas Zoo where you can take safari night hikes or have a family overnight camp out at the zoo.
14. Immerse yourself in nocturnal nature with full moon hikes, star walks or night hikes with Texas Park and Wildlife — here is the schedule!
15. For a taste of the weird side of Texas nature, hop on a Night Tour of Caddo Lake near Jefferson, TX, where you’re sure to see some strange sights underneath the mossy cypress trees.
16. Go hog-wild and take your hunting skills to the next level with a guided Night Vision Hog Hunting tour in Palestine, TX where the wild hogs roam!
17. Howl at the moon on a Zoo Overnight at the Houston Zoo which features themed night-hikes and activities.
18. Hang out with the Mexican free-tailed bats that live under the Congress Bridge in Austin, TX, with a Bat Watching and Sunset Tour with Capital Cruises.