Just because you’re stuck at home right now, doesn’t mean you can’t still discover new things about the Lone Star State. Here’s a list of ways you can still explore Texas from the comfort and safety of your couch!
2. Start planning out where you’re trippin’ to once this is all over with our online trip guides.
3. Pile the kids on the couch for a silly storytime as I read the book “Potato Pants” by Laurie Keller
4. Explore Texas virtually and find local restaurants in your area to get curbside pick-up using the geolocated map on the NEW Daytripper Field Guide App!
5. Have a free virtual watch party of the NEW never-been-aired-on-TV Waxahachie episode with me!
6. Parents, help your kids create a visual presentation about where they’d film an episode of The Daytripper for a chance to win some awesome Dell Laptop Computers! Click here for details!
8. Plan your next roadtrip using our blogs here.