WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service. We use that information for the purposes of the Service’s functionality, including improving the Service, personalizing the Service, marketing the Service, providing customer support, tracking usage, backing up, enhancing security, and complying with laws. Even when we don’t retain the information, we store it to transmit it. We always want to make our Services better and this helps us do that. Why we might store your information include:
- Personally Identifiable Information: This is information that lets us know the specifics of who you are, such as your name, email address, zip code, physical address, and other information you may provide, such as your gender, phone number, and birthday. You can use our Services as a “guest” without letting us know who you are, but may be limited in their functionality. If you sign up for an account with us or place an order from the site, then we may use your personally identifiable information to maintain your account and to correspond with you. If you create an account, we may store and use the information you provide during that process. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal at the contact below.
- Communications: When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from other users, businesses, and us. If you enter one of our contests, then we may use your personal information for purposes of the contest (such as to notify you if you win) and/or in accordance with the contest rules. We may also provide your personal information to the sponsor(s) of the contest, publish information concerning the winner of the contest, and/or for any other lawful purposes. If you email us or ask to be placed on a mailing list that we maintain, then we may contact you and send information to you. Our calls with you, if any, may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes.
- Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through our Service, such as making a purchase or signing up for Team Daytripper, we may collect and store information about you, including your credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers, we do our best, per industry standards, to keep it safe and encrypted.
- Law Enforcement: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries. We may also disclose your information in response to legal process (e.g. court order, subpoenas) or to protect the Services or users of the Services. We may also disclose your information in response to a request by law enforcement if there is an investigation of criminal conduct or other illegal activity. You may not receive notice of this disclosure. Therefore, we cannot promise, nor should you expect, communications you make will always remain private.
- Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit and businesses you call using our mobile applications. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Service (e.g. browser type, computer type, mobile device, browser language, IP address, WiFi information such as SSID, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs). We may also receive and store your location whenever our mobile applications are running, including when running in the background, if you enable our mobile apps to access such information in the course of using the Service.
- User With Different Devices: You may access the Service through different devices and platforms. We may cross-reference and combine that information.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION AND COOKIES
THIRD PARTIES ADVERTISING
The Service links to third party services, like a business’s URL. Except as described in this policy, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. Please read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit personal information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Security is a priority for us. We use safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us. However, this is the internet, and nothing is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or site, nor can we guarantee that information will not be intercepted. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have reasonable policies and procedures in place to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information. All personal information is stored with reasonable standards. Any unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Hogaboom Road, Inc.
211 W. 8th St.
Georgetown, TX 78626