SUMMER IS HERE! And while trippin’ may look different this summer, that’s no reason to give up completely. There are still a LOT of ways you can explore smart and safe across Texas. To help you feel the urge to explore, we’re hosting a SUMMER OF TRIPPIN’ contest!
Basically, we’re setting out FIVE tasks for you to accomplish and we’re giving away prizes for each one. To enter our contest, all you gotta do is take a picture doing one of the items and post it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #SummerofTrippin. Winners will receive awesome Daytripper swag and some fun stuff from our partners. (Please make sure your social media profile is public so we can see your contest entry.)
HERE’S THE LIST.
1) Eat at a BBQ joint (Take-out counts!!)
2) Jump in a Texas swimmin’ hole (Lakes & Rivers count too!)
3) Learn something new about your county by visiting a local museum
4) Snap a picture with Flat Chet. You can download him to print & color him HERE.
5) Use The Daytripper Field Guide App to navigate somewhere new. Download our free app HERE.
You have until midnight on August 2 to enter the contest. We’ll pick one winner for each category listed above as well as an overall winner, so get creative y’all! Your best chance to win our grand prize is to do all FIVE multiple times. You can enter each category more than once, just make sure it’s on a different trip and always use the hashtag.
Remember – follow local health guidelines, stay safe out there and wash y’all’s hands!
Alright, now…Start Trippin’! We’ll announce the winners on August 14.