I love speaking to groups, because I love people. Sharing my story and insight is one of the greatest privileges of my job and I try to bring the same enthusiasm to every event that I bring to “The Daytripper.” My aim is to create contagious energy having every attendant walk away inspired and excited about Texas, daytripping, and life in general. Here are some comments I’ve received.
TOPICS: I’ve spoken on a number of topics including – my personal story, Texas travel, outdoor recreation and stewardship, day trip ideas, Texas history and culture, food, film making, storytelling, entrepreneurship, and marketing. I always adjust my message to meet the specific needs of any group and will do the same for you!
- Keynote – Keep Texas Beautiful Annual Luncheon, Austin, TX
- Keynote – Texas Forts Trail Annual Roundup, Brownwood, TX
- Keynote – Texas Council for the Social Studies Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX
- Keynote - Langdon Review for the Arts, Granbury, TX
- Houston Community College Center for Teaching Excellence, Houston, TX
- Texas Historical Commission, Main Street Training, La Grange, TX
- Friends of Wells Branch Library, Austin, TX
- 7th Grade Texas History Assembly, Goldthwaite, TX
- Learn 2 Live Green, Plano, TX
- Altrusa International Annual Fundraiser, Austin, TX
- Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS), Round Rock, TX and Georgetown, TX
- ExxonMobil, Beaumont, TX
- LiveWell Women’s Conference, League City, TX and Beaumont, TX
- REI Outdoor Learning Session, Austin, TX and Round Rock, TX
My speaking rates vary greatly based on the particulars of every event with the range being between $1,200 – $5,000. Here are some different classes to get you thinking about the possibilities.
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- FEATURED PRESENTATION
- CONFERENCE WORKSHOP
- CONFERENCE BREAKOUT SESSION
- EVENT APPEARANCE
- EVENT EMCEE
Any fee will be in addition to “expenses” which include: (1) mileage or flight, (2) meals en route, and (3) lodging if the event is more than 120 miles from Georgetown, TX or you need me to present early or late in the day.
I offer discounts to “nonprofits” and “locals” (within 20 miles of Georgetown). Please email for details.
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to attending your event.
Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org