Hogaboom Road, Inc., producer of “The Daytripper” on PBS, seeks a part-time office administrator to help manage tasks related to various projects. Activities include scheduling, correspondence (calls and emails), contact management, product fulfillment, and writing. Tasks will vary day by day and be assigned directly from Chet Garner.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including competency in word processing, email, and spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of photo editing programs preferred
- Ability to adhere to timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with staff to accomplish projects
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- 10-15 hours/week in office on Georgetown Square (office is up long stairs without handicap access)
- Works on multiple projects at one time under deadlines
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred)
MAIL: Hogaboom Road, Inc., Attn: Chet Garner, 109 W. 7th St. #220, Georgetown, TX 78626