It’s not hard to find beauty in Texas – whether you’re looking out over the sprawling lands of West Texas or taking in the luscious woods of the East. But sometimes to truly appreciate all there is to see, you gotta get a bird’s eye view! From hilltop and mountain to bridge and skyscraper, here’s a list of 11 of the most stunning views in Texas!
1. Love’s Lookout – Highway 69 – Jacksonville, TX
2. Hancock Hill – Sul Ross University – Alpine, TX
Watch our Alpine episode here.
3. Mount Bonnell – Austin, TX
See the South Austin episode here.
4. Old Baldy – Garner State Park – Concan, TX
5. Palo Duro Canyon – Canyon, TX
Find our episode in nearby Amarillo here.
6. Wyler Aerial Tramway – Franklin Mountains State Park – El Paso, TX
See our El Paso episode here.
7. Reunion Tower – Dallas, TX
Watch our Dallas episode here.
8. Masada Ridge – Big Bend Ranch State Park – Presidio, TX
9. Davis Mountains State Park – Fort Davis, TX
See our episode in Fort Davis here.
10. Guadalupe Peak - Guadalupe Mountains National Park – Salt Flat, TX
See our episode in nearby Van Horn here.
11. South Rim – Big Bend National Park
Watch our Big Bend episodes here.